The Clothing System

Aquila

Admin
Admin
May 9, 2019
Let's talk about changing up the clothing system, to make it modern and move it away from the old styles of yesterday. Remove the menu and scrolling, and add a UI system that shows clothes and parts of the body where clothes can be/are equipped.

I propose two things:

- Individual clothing items can be saved as an outfit, so like a preset, I suppose. Individual items can be used from an outfit too.
- Clothing UI to take inspiration from RPGs/survival games, like Rust or PUBG for example.

thoughts

Moretti

Head of Development
Management
Developer
Ad Supporter
Dec 19, 2018
I would like to add in better UI's, but I want to make sure the functions are there first. My skills clientside are still developing and adding drag/drop with the CEF system isn't always the best solution. A working system is better than a laggy / longer loading system that can allow more bugs into it.

Our inventory system is all linked together with the clothing, so it can have a roll on effect. I would want a full stable server before messing with the inventory again.

However, an outfit system is a thing I want added as it has been mentioned a few times

Aquila

Admin
Admin
May 9, 2019
Absolutely agree with you. This is more of a suggestion for the future once we have a working system.

Once the foundations are set up, streamlining our current systems to make them more fluid should be the next step. I wanted to project my ideas here just in case.

Outfit system would be sick though.