Forum Ad Support

Moretti

Head of Development
Head Admin
Developer
Founder
Ad Supporter
Day 1
I have been in discussion with the other management members in Los Santos V for a while. The one thing that I have always disliked with GTA communities is there is no option for those who don't want to donate and don't have the ability to, either don't have enough funds or for whatever other reason. I brought it up to the management team about implementing adverts onto the server, the idea of this is to bring in a small (And I imagine it will be very minimal if anything) alternative income into the server.

One thing that was brought up was the idea of having rewards for those players who support ads when we hit a target. This is still in discussion and more will be announced when we know about it. When supporting ads, you also get another banner in your forum profile.

To support adverts, you need to activate an option inside your user account. If you head to the following link: Profile Preferences and at the bottom, you will see a checkbox to active this item. It may take up to 20 minutes for this to show on your profile. Once this is activated, you can Shift + F5 on any page with posts to see the adverts.

In advanced, thank you for support Los Santos V. Your input is always appreciated!