Search results

1. Bozo

Ice bucket challenge!

Ice bucket challenge!
  2. Bozo

Went from an ear infection right into bronchitis! But I'm doing a lot better. I miss writing!

Went from an ear infection right into bronchitis! But I'm doing a lot better. I miss writing!
  3. Bozo

let's talk about gangs

I agree. I wasn't intending to imply it would get scripted but I would like it to matter more than just being arbitrary lines on a map. What I mean is that the turf area should mean something... holding it should mean something good, moving into new turf improves that goodness, and losing it...
  4. Bozo

let's talk about gangs

We've got a system planned that, I think, will put focus of illegal activities on drugs rather than on guns like it seems to end up being all the other GTA rp servers.That's not just aimed at gangs, though. Most illegal guns, in real-life USA, don't come from foreign syndicates smuggling them...
  5. Bozo

Rage Sucks. We're Leaving for Alt-V!

That's more than RageMP managed to do for us so: Alt-V 1, RageMP 0.
  6. Bozo

I never got to play on a server that made the transition so I couldn't make an apples-to-apples comparison. Absolutely. The prospect of running into a problem and actually getting support will be something new and we'll have to get used to it. There's more to discuss so keep your eyes on our...
  7. Bozo

I normally try to remain professionally detached when I present information to the community but I'm gonna be a little colorful with this announcement. This isn't an attempt to stir the pot or light a fire but ever member of the community deserves to understand the very real feelings behind the...
  8. Bozo

plbpblpbpblbpllt!!!!!!

plbpblpbpblbpllt!!!!!!
  9. Bozo

five character slots

Whatever the final number is, I'd say that you should get one more but only if that character is a lifer in Bolingbroke Penitentiary. If the number of characters allowed is 2, then you can make a 3rd character who is a prison inmate with a life sentence.
  10. Bozo

Guns, Drugs, and Alcohol

Expect more info on this subject to be posted... (oh no!!! He's gonna say it!!!) ... soon. Seriously... soon. I think the alcohol market will present itself, for the most part. If we're talking about illegal alcohols in the US (like moonshine and REAL absinthe), the markets might not be...
  11. Bozo

Dealing with a painful ear infection... bear with me, please.

Dealing with a painful ear infection... bear with me, please.
  12. Bozo

Big thanks to the Staff

I love that we have screenshots already posted of the rp people have created. I know I felt, all the while, that the rough patches wouldn't impact rp but I was still concerned that people might be too focused on them to start their stories. So gad that isn't the case. BUT... still need more!
  13. Bozo

What are YOU looking forward to most?

We're far too advanced for "catch fish". /rf "reel fish" ftw!!!
  14. Bozo

Support Prop 208!!!

Support Prop 208!!!
  15. Bozo

Feature Sneak Peek

Money Makes The World Go Round The economy on the LS-V server is set up to make money valuable. Other servers have tossed you to the wolves, penniless, without direction. Others tried to address this by giving you massive amounts of money from the start but this ended up bloating their economy...
  16. Bozo

What are YOU looking forward to most?

I'm looking forward to..... SOONtm
  17. Bozo

Looks like we're at 50%, then.

Looks like we're at 50%, then.
  18. Bozo

Enjoy it while you can... the monopoly ends soon.

Enjoy it while you can... the monopoly ends soon.
  19. Bozo

Untrue

Untrue
  20. Bozo

How to RP in Rancho